CARPET & TEXTILE
In commercial applications, Carpet & Textile cleaner delivers superior performance, and is proven effective in removing the most difficult-to-treat stains. Reduces the need for rewash or replacement due to residual soils thus extending the life of your garment.
Eco Compounds Carpet & Textile cleaner excels in the release of stains and soils from textile and carpet bers. Effective on tougher stains as a spot remover and pre-treatment. Excellent as a solvent- enhanced detergent additive for heated and cold cleaning processes.
EcoCompounds Carpet & Textile is NSF listed. Obtaining a NSF seal of approval means they meet the highest standard of quality.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Spray soiled area and let stand for 5 minutes to penetrate stain. Do not saturate.
- Gently blot or rub area with a clean, damp cloth.
- Rinse and repeat as needed. Stay o cleaned area until dry.
Note: Treat stains immediately. Set in stains can be more difficult to remove.”
- Removes Tough Soil & Stains
- Natural & Synthetic Fibers
- Prewash Booster
- Spin Clean or Extraction Cleaners
- Low Foaming Formula
- Spotter – 1/3 Cup / Gallon
- Pre Spray – 1/3 Cup / Gallon
- Bonnet – 1/2 Cup / Gallon
- Extraction – 1/2 Cup / Gallon
- Pre Spotter 1 Cup / Gallon (apply to stain allow to sit for 5 minutes)
- Prewash Booster 1 Cup / 10 Gallon
MEANER GREENER CLEANER
The demand for ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE products has never been higher as companies turn to ecologically safer products to meet their heavy industrial cleaning needs. EcoCompounds offers proven, and effective solutions that are a “Safer Choice” to meet those needs.
- NSF Listed – B1, B2, Bx, No. 152665
- VOC / HAP Compliant
- Contains Biodegradable Surfactants
- EPA, NCP, and Prop 65 Compliant
- Contains EPA Safer Choice Ingredients
As companies turn to ecologically safer products to meet their heavy industrial cleaning needs, the demand for ECO products has never been higher. Eco Compounds offers proven, advanced chemistry and 100% ecological solutions to meet those needs.